Friday 16 June 2017

writing reflection

This week in writing we had to describe a character’s physical features.

My Goal: To make my sentences longer by using FANBOYS.

Here is my writing. I think I am going well with my goal. Can you find FANBOYS in my sentences.


Mrs P has brown fuzzy hair and it sticks out because she doesn't do it in the morning.
Mrs P's eyes are a browny hazel colour.   

Mrs P face is very very very very very very very very very beautiful.

2017 camp in Westport was my favourite memorable moment because I was in Mrs P car and she let us have the music up loud and it was the best camp ever.
I like that Mrs P is kind and nice.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cruz, what a great opening sentence. It really caught my attention and made me laugh. I like how you are trying to extend your sentences using FANBOYS and can see this clearly in your writing. Keep up the great work. Next time you could add some examples to go with your personality adjectives to help the reader understand your character. By the way, I do occasionally do my hair in the morning. Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cruz, I Like that you wrote alot. Why did you have the music so loud? This reminds me of me because I don't always get to do in the morning,Bye from Logan,

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.