Friday 31 March 2017

literacy, reflection, t1 w9

This week in writing we have been learning to write interesting paragraphs. Here is my paragraph about my favourite camp activity. I need to keep working on writing paragraphs so that I put more detail in my writing.

My favourite camp activity was the seal colony walk at Cape Foulwind. The walk didn’t take very long which was good. I liked seeing the baby seals swimming in the rock pools. They were cute and fluffy. I learnt that they were fur seals and the Maori name for them is kekeno.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cruz, you have made a good start here on writing paragraphs. You have included some detail about the baby seals and what you learnt. I like that you have reflected on your WALT and are thinking about how you could improve your writing. I agree that next time you could include more detail by including examples of what the seals were doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.