Friday 23 June 2017

mum Description writing

This week in literacy we have been describing a family member. I chose to describe my mum. Here is my writing.
My WALT was to use FANBOYS to extend my sentences.

Mum has blonde long hair
 because she dyed it otherwise it would be black. I like it blonde because it has more colour. She has a beautiful face with big brown eyes. She is very small and I am nearly as tall as her.

My favourite memory with mum is when we go on trips like when we went to Wellington.  I loved it because she took us to three museums. I saw a lot of new things. Mum spends lots of time with us when we go on trips.

Mums personality is funny  because it is the way she says things.  When she is not mad she makes things into a joke.She gets mad when I fight with Lushun and Zyah.
My Mum’s favourite things are a sleep in, she like to go on big walks, and she loves to have a happy mother's day.  I make her biscuits and a cup of tea in bed. She then gives me a hug and a sloppy kiss but I wipe that off.

I Love my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.